The primary reason behind getting stretch marks is usually pregnancy. However, pregnancy is not the only reason for stretch marks. Some men get stretch marks, and some females are not pregnant, getting stretch marks. There are several reasons as to why people get them. Sometimes they occur due to sudden gain of weight or sudden weight loss. There is no age bar for getting stretch marks. From teenagers to adults, anyone can get stretch marks. People tend to get dependent on chemical treatments, not realizing that every chemical beauty treatment has a set of side effects. Thus, to get rid of the annoying stretch marks as well as not resort to chemical-laden treatments, we present to you several effective home remedies to remove stretch marks.
This excellent product is made up of herbal extracts. It promotes skin regeneration and also reduces all the stubborn stretch marks. It makes your skin elastic. Moreover, the product also makes your skin look tender and white.
Remove Stretch Marks
We have listed below some effective home remedies, which for sure will initially lighten up your stretch marks and then eventually help you to get rid of them. For that, you will have to follow a disciplined routine.
1. Aloe Vera- This particular plant has fantastic healing properties. It helps to regenerate tissues. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it off.
2. Cocoa butter- Cocoa butter is an excellent product for getting rid of stretch marks. You can apply it at night and massage your stretch marks properly so that they disappear entirely.
3. Cucumber and lemon juice- You need to apply lime juice and cucumber juice in the equal ratio on your marks. Keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.
Other homemade Natural Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks-
• Apricot mask and oil- You will find that apricots have exfoliating properties. Take two apricots and take off their seeds. Make it into a paste and then put it on your stretch marks. Wash it off using warm water. Massage your stretch marks using apricot oil and lemon juice.
• Castor oil- Castor oil is one of the best ways to smoothen your stretch marks. It will help to heal the marks.
• Nourishing skin mask- Take two egg yolks, lemon juice, two tablespoons of oatmeal and two tablespoons of almond paste. Mix all of them using milk. Please put it on your stretch marks and wash it.
The stretch mark remover improves your skin and also helps in skin regeneration. It repairs your skin deeply and also repair the texture. It helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin. The stretch mark remover is very effective against constipation.
Moreover, it repairs obesity. Stretch marks due to sagging skin are also reduced. Grape essential oil, lavender essential oil, fennel oil, lemon essential oil, rosemary oil, rose oil, jasmine essential oil, and others. The whole package comprises of a 50 g Natural Stretch Mark remover.